Saturday, June 2, 2007

Running..

Today they boys and I ran a 5K race which is 3.1 miles. We had so much fun the boys ran their little hearts out I was so proud of them. Lucas ran it in 30 min. and Kaleb in 31.20 they were to cute!


Here is Lucas running. He looks so hot it was very hot and humid!









This is Roman cheering us on...he was earlier..he was sitting his this chair next to his grandma when I went by it was so cute!!











Here's Kaleb running for being just seven he ran so good..the food at the end was major incentive to them both! That's boys for ya..

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Lucas and Kaleb did such a good job running! Were they some of the youngest runners there or were there more their age? From Linda's pics that she took, it looked like there was a pretty good turnout. I really need to get my booty moving and do races like that! Good job on the race!