Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Been awhile..

Since I last posted. Not to much is happening here. Roman has dumped the train set bucket over and is playing drums on it with two plastic tinker toys. It's his new favorite thing to do let me tell you it gets quite annoying. He's also taken to dancing a lot lately I don't know where he picked that one up from but he's quite cute to watch. Could be we have a little muscian in the family. Lucas went camping with a friend all weekend and it was so weird not having him around. That's the first time he's been away from home by himself. He had a blast and was not ready to come home yet although he did say he missed Roman a lot...and later he added his mom a little bit..as he said it with a smirk. I'm no fool he is such a die hard mama's boy I know he did more than he admits to he stayed pretty close to home yesterday. He was such a sweetie all day long he was very helpful watching his little brother and helping clean etc. I think I'll send him away more often..heehee just kidding I really missed him and I'm glad he's home. Kaleb thought it was great being the big cheese for three days. I realized how much more he can do than what I give him credit for. It really made me see how Lucas overshadows him quite a bit. It was nice not having two kids nit picking and fighting for a few days. But here we are life is back to normal..:) We did make it out on our boat finally and it ran GREAT!! we were so excited it was been a pile ever since we bought it Ben finally ended up having to rebuild the engine last summer. This is the first summer where it actually has ran good. We had a lot of fun on it Roman kept laughing and saying "this is fun, go faster daddy". He loved to go fast he was to cute. Although we have it for sale I'm secretly hoping it doesn't sell until say Sept. hahhah the way boats are selling right now it'll be awhile before it sells. We'll use it until it does. Well Roman is waiting for me to "play drums" with him now as he is wearing a huge cowboy hat and insists that I do the same. Here's to drumming in cowboy hats!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

It took a while for my parent's (mom) boat to sell. That would be nice if you got to use it all summer and then sold it just before you had to put it in storage. I bet you both look so stylin' in your cowboy hats playing drums. Have fun today. It is supposed to be a little bit cooler today...hopefully.