Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It only happens to me...

Do you ever have one of those times in your life where you think "this stuff only happens to me"? Well I have many of them. Yesterday after dinner I'm cleaning up the dishes and as I'm bringing the pan of sloppy joe mixture to the counter the spoon falls out of it onto the floor. Splat! I had a huge mess to clean up because of course the spoon had the bbq all over it. Today as I'm making chicken kabobs for dinner tonight I stab myself not once but twice with the skewer leaving me to dig out a large wood splinter. Now as I was just shaking up some fruit in a Tupperware bowl the lid comes loose and grapes and cantaloupe are everywhere on the clean floor I just mopped. I told Ben last night these things only happen to me..:) He laughed and said they don't but they do happen a lot to me. So ok there is my vent for the day I am a clumsy person mostly because I tend to do things to fast. Maybe I need to learn a lesson from these incidents and learn to slow down..hahahah.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Don't worry. That does happen to everyone. Maybe those things are just more prone to happen to you. :) Isn't it a bummer when it has to happen to your nice clean floor though? Just the other night, I had just mopped the floor and Caleb went to open the cupboard door and out fell the Lemonade canister. A big poof...and a HUGE mess was made! Oh well. It is always bound to get dirty again with kids around, right?