Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday...

Well not to much new going on around here. I'm getting ready for my big run on Sat. I'm starting to get really nervous about it. I have a time goal in my head that I must reach and I'm starting to panic that maybe it's an unrealistic goal that I've set for myself. I actually have quite an easy workout week this week to give my body rest for the torture on Sat. I'm running three miles tonight and then that's it for the running until Sat. Maybe another mile or two on Thurs. but that's it...so wish me luck.

Other than running the boys and I have been enjoying time outside it's been so gorgeous out. We've been to the park many a time and last week went to the "good" zoo by us we had a blast. Yesterday the boys went bug hunting again. I got a book from the library so they could identify the bugs they found. We learned about pill bugs, ants, slugs, caterpillars, and a few others we couldn't name oh and we found many worms they saved to go fishing with. Guess it's a good thing I'm not a squeamish mommy when it comes to bugs. Roman found a worm and played with it for a long time he loved it. I was moving bricks out from my garden and underneath them was a world of bugs this is how it all got started. But hey they learned something and I got them to move a bunch of bricks for me..:)

Ok now I'm off to get ready to run I thought about running tomorrow morning but I think I'd rather get it done with tonight. Happy Tues. all.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I am sure you will do fine in your run on Saturday. Is Ben still thinking about running? I will definitely give you a call when I go walking. I generally go at night too because Caleb isn't home early...ever...and it gives us something to do at night. :) (Be thankful while it lasts, though, right?)