Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mother's Day...


I can't believe I never posted anything about Mother's Day. First my hubby bought me 14 roses on Saturday I hardly ever get flowers from him so I must brag when I do. I love flowers and am always cutting them out of my flower garden and putting them in the house. Then on Sunday we went over to his parents for lunch it was so yummy! My kids gave me a card each and they each gave me a dollar...to sweet. Lucas' card said he appreciated everything I do for him I almost cried. It's the first time he's actually written something it just meant so much he has always written I love you but to add that he appreciates what I do just brought tears to my eyes. I of course will save them. Boys can be just so sweet to their mama's I just love having boys. Praise the Lord for our children!!

On a side note the boys are officially done with school for the year..WOOHOO!! Party time..heehehe. We are going out for breakfast to celebrate them being done. They do have to read every day in the summer and we do two different reading programs. So they still learn all summer without realizing it...my little secret. Then were going to the greenhouse and I'm going to plant my garden. I get very excited about this every year I LOVE gardening and can't wait to start eating my fresh veggies. Plus just tilling the dirt and planting and weeding I just really enjoy it..as crazy as it sounds. So here's to a full day of gardening tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I will be planting my veggies today too. I still have to pick up some green and color peppers, but other than that it is all ready to go! I agree with you...it is so much fun!