Saturday, April 11, 2009

Great Fun!!

If you haven't already done so you might want to run..jog..walk...to here to win pace salsa. It's a nifty sweepstakes game you can play and win 10 coupons to print for $4.00/1 jar of pace salsa. It so fun seriously...I mean 10 $4.00 coupons..now you do have to play every day to up your chances of winning. I've been playing it for two weeks and have won twice. I just won again today. Most stores like Meijer and Target have the largest jars on sale for around $2.89 so you get overage towards your other groceries...see lots of fun!!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Went to Target this morning and they hae 30 oz jars in the middle of the easter stuff for 3.19 and the guy gave me overage on all 6. Nice! Thanks for the tip! By the way the rest of my coupons decided to print our this morning.

Sharon said...

I still haven't won yet. :( Maybe it is because I use the code they give me? We only have 1 bottle of salsa open right now. What did you do to win?

Tracy said...

I play everyday with three different email addresses. I also use the code they've given me. The first time I won it took me a week. Then I won Sat. and Mon. so you just never know. Just keep playing it might take a week or so. Good Luck. Once you win you can buy salsa con queso at Meijer. I found it last night..woot woot!